Re: tree model

Thomas Wood wrote:
I think the Clutter project has it's own model implementation only
because there isn't one in glib. There isn't actually a consumer in
Clutter for ClutterModel, but other libraries built on top of Clutter
use it.

Yes.  It's exactly about libraries.

I have a similar situation with GSettings -- I want to allow people to place GSettingsList objects inside of GtkTreeView if they want, but GSettings itself has no other reason to depend on GTK. Since GtkTreeModel also has no reason to depend on (the rest of) GTK, it seems logical to move it into glib.

Cheers