Re: Embedded page setup dialog in the print dialog

Ghee Teo wrote:
> Marek Kasik wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I'm working on a fix of the bug #551409. I would like to add a "Paper
>> size" combo box and an "Orientation" combo box to the "Page setup" page.
>> This combo boxes would be optional (depending on call of
>> gtk_print_operation_embed_page_setup_dialog()).
>> I would also change layout preview on "Page setup" page. Size of the
>> layout preview should be proportional to selected paper size and the
>> size should be shown.
>> I've already done something in this, you can have a look at it at
>> http://mkasik.fedorapeople.org/embedded_page_setup_dialog/screenshots/.
>>
> Nice work :). I think even having to create a need for localization
> (.i.e. mm) is worthwhile.)
> How would that look though when you have to deal with multiple pages per
> side?
>
> -Ghee

Hi Ghee,

thanks :).
The localization is already there. I neglected to show it on those
screenshots. I added new screenshots with "inches". We use A4, so I used
an english locale with metric units to show its size correctly.
Multiple pages per sheet doesn't change the layout preview (except those
dimensions) since showing more detail in such a small area could be
little confusing.

Marek