Re: global menubars in GTK+

I'm recently working on adding support for client-side window decorations, and this should make it easier to add arbitrary widgets into the window frame area.  I've got a branch up, but I was intending to wait until it's further along before I post much about it and ask for review.  But just figured I'd chime in and let you know there's some work going on for this.

/ Cody