G_SOCKET_FAMILY_UNIX conditional define?

While trying to update the GLib build with msvc I sumbled over
the conditional define of G_SOCKET_FAMILY_UNIX.

But later the value is used unconditionally in gsocket.c
which breaks my build.

The whole introduction of defining the GSocketFamily values through GLIB_SYSDEF_AF_* defines looks a bit fragile to me. Can someone
explain why this is necessary?

Thanks,
	Hans