Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2009-11-27

Matthias Clasen wrote:
6. Rename configure.in to configure.ac [Enselic]
- trivial issue
- mclasen will have to decide
- ebassi points out that GLib should switch as well
- kalikiana wants to know if there are compatibility issues for the rename
- none direct; there might be external scripts relying on configure.in

I don't have any problem with doing this, even if I don't see much
benefit. Just do it for all I care, but please make sure that make
distcheck still works.

Excellent, I'll take care of this then (also for GLib)

 / Martin aka Enselic