Re: filesystemmodel branch - initial testing

I said to Federico on IRC yesterday that we should definitely do a
rebase onto master and not a merge, so we can better track eventual
bugs that might pop up.
Since I took extra care that everything keeps working properly in the
transition, it would be a lot of useful work for bisecting being lost
otherwise.

Benjamin