Re: glib on OS X 10.6

On Oct 4, 2009, at 3:41 PM, Kevin Krieser wrote:

Just to let you know that, with Apple's GCC, it compiled cleanly after I did the workarounds for gettext.

I'm going to go ahead and test interoperability with libraries built with Apple's GCC and the GCC from GNAT.

Obviously, I don't know yet whether it will run. I still have several packages to go before I can try compiling GTK.

I think you'll find this goes much more easily if you use Gtk-OSX (http://gtk-osx.sourceforge.net ). Much of the configuration and building is automated for you, and it's pretty easy to customize things to fit your needs.

Regards,
John Ralls