Question about the default title of a GTK window

Hey pals, I am a new comer on GTK things.
I have some questions about it, would any one have time taking me over it?
Here is it:
1, What is the default title of a GTK window? I mean, if there is no string
was assigned to title of a GTK window, what will be exposed in the title bar
of said window?
2, Whether there is another interface for developers on setting title on GTK
window except gtk_window_set_title?
3, More specifications, will GTK framework take application name from
anywhere and set it as title into any untitled window in the application?
That all. Thanks alot.