Re: Intricate changes to Quartz/OSX backend

On Oct 26, 2009, at 8:36 AM, Kristian Rietveld wrote:

On Oct 26, 2009, at 3:03 PM, John Ralls wrote:
I'll pull & build for SL this morning. What particular dual-monitor behavior should I look for?

I have verified that it builds fine on SL. Things that might be broken are event delivery on the secondary monitor (or on the main monitor if the menubar is on the secondary), broken menus, broken window placement, etc. If you find no regressions, then awesome :)

What do you mean by "event delivery"? That mouse-clicks in a window on the secondary monitor don't do anything?

Regards,
John Ralls