Re: 2.90 branch

On Tue, 2009-09-29 at 18:47 +0200, Christian Dywan wrote:

> I started a local branch gtk-2.90, where I began to remove deprecated
> classes and functions which basically is #Q1.
>
> Question: do others agree, and can I push the branch to git.gnome.org
> so everybody can join the effort?

having a branch would surely be good.

> A GTK+ meeting would probably be a good idea, to plan 2.20/ 2.90.
>
> Emmanuelle, do you want to revive the meeting?

sure. I asked around on #gtk+ after GUADEC for the best day/time to
maximize attendance - the default being on Tuesday at 20:00 UTC. if
anyone has issues with the day/time then feel free to contact me either
on gtk-devel-list, in private or on IRC. otherwise, we can have a IRC
meeting next Tuesday (October 6th); this should give people enough time
to schedule stuff around. :-)

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--