Gtk Hackfest update

hi Everyone,

Claudio has been in contact with the hotel for the hackfest and has made
a "prebooking".  We have received a very discounted rate, but the hotel
needs to know in advance exactly how many people will be coming.

For this reason, we ask that everyone ensure that they are listed on the
wiki for the hackfest by September 6th at the latest.

Past this date we cannot guarantee that there will be space in the hotel
or that your accommodation will be funded by the foundation.

Cheers