Re: Wrapping Box Container

At 24.08.2010 20:31, Matthias Clasen wrote:
On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 1:42 PM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com>  wrote:
Hi developers,
  Last week I was busy writing up a new container
widget for GTK+ and would like to propose it for
inclusion in 3.0.

Hey, sounds like a useful addition. I've actually had it somewhere
deep on my todo list to look at a wrapbox implementation, now that we
have hfw. Thanks for doing this.

Without looking too much into the new details,
what about finally integrating Tim Janik's work from 1999 ?

See e.g.: http://git.gnome.org/browse/dia/tree/app/gtkwrapbox.h

Regards,
	Hans