Re: padding cleanup

Hi,

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 1:26 PM, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad behdad org> wrote:
> On 08/29/10 19:02, Havoc Pennington wrote:
>>  - is it called padding or border (border is nice perhaps since it
>> contrasts with all the existing stuff called padding)
>
> Why not copy the CSS box model to the extent that it's relevant?

Yeah (that's why I called it padding). I was just thinking it might be
less confusing if this was border and all the deprecated stuff was
padding.
Or I guess this could match CSS and call it border and not include the
background.

Should probably first decide if whatever-it-is should include the
background or not.

Well, first decide if we want it at all ;-)

Havoc