Re: Building multiple backends on on same system

I have mostly taken care of GdkDragContext, GdkVisual and GdkDevice now.
Some of the remaining pieces look more like candidates for dropping/cleanup
instead of virtualization though:

> gdk_spawn_command_line_on_screen
> gdk_spawn_on_screen
> gdk_spawn_on_screen_with_pipes

Looking over the backends, only X11 has anything that is not a 100%
direct mapping to g_spawn apis, and even that is only setting DISPLAY
to a value returned by
gdk_screen_make_display_name(). We could just make this backend-specific.

I think the same goes for the various apis related to foreign windows:
It would seem much more natural to me to move those to be
backend-specific.