Re: Minutes of the GTK+ Team Meeting - 2010-12-14

From: Tristan Van Berkom <tristanvb openismus com>

> I expect libgail to not need any changes, we paid special attention
> that focus navigation was going to work the same way using the new
> code... however there could be some fallout I'm not aware of...

And as usually test if there are any fallout should be tested by the
a11y team ;)

I will include this as a item on the a11y weekly meeting, and see if
anyone could test it.

Just a question, which branch is the one that we need to test?
Checking the branches I found two:

  remotes/origin/treeview-refactor
  remotes/origin/treeview-refactor-staging

BR

===
API (apinheiro igalia com)