Re: Valgrind and GTK

I think much of this boils down to the definition of "leak". My
impression is that GTK+ and GLib developers don't consider as leaks
once-only allocations that either indeed truly are unreachable almost
right away after being used (as long as they are small) (but of
course, if possible one should avoid these, too), or only unreachable
when the program is exiting. I tend to agree. Serious leaks are such
that keep leaking more and more as the program is running and as some
code path is executed again and again.

--tml