Looking to pay someone to improve gtk+ on osx.

Hi,

My company (Unity3d.com) cares about getting MonoDevelop to run great on osx.

MonoDevelop uses gtk+, which on osx has a whole array of problems, especially on multi monitor setups.

I'm looking for a hacker who would like to do some contracting work to find these bugs and fix them.
(lots of focus issues, causing buttons and many other interface elements to randomly not work).

If you're interested, please ping me at lucas unity3d com

Thanks!

  Lucas