Re: GLib 2.25.8 released

On 8 June 2010 06:20, Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com> wrote:
> * GApplication: a basic application support class, with a D-Bus based
>  implementation

I've ported gnome-color-manager to this (from libunique), and it seems
to work fine. I'm wondering what branches of GTK are going to support
GtkApplication, as I can only see this in master for now.

I'm also not sure on the policy for GNOME applications to depend on
gtk3 now. I assume gtk3 is a blessed dependency of GNOME? Are any
distros apart from Fedora shipping it yet?

Richard.