Re: dconf 0.4.1 is out

Hi.

>> but since that's only needed for 'make dist' (or compiling directly
>> from git) I guess it's okay for your embedded use case?
>
> Why do you need vala on make dist? But in general, yes: that would be
> ok.

When using autotools with vala, end-user that only "consumes"
application doesn't need to have vala installed, since generated C
files are also distributed inside tarball. From user's perspective,
distributed vala applications are just normal C applications.

This is how normal flow looks like:

| This is dstributed inside tarball.  |

Tadej

--