2.18.8 coming

Just wanted to let people know that I am planning to roll a 2.18.8
release early next week. I've cherry-picked relevant bug-fixes for the
X11 backend, but if there are fixes for win32, quartz or directfb that
should go in this, can you (ie owners of these backends) please
cherry-pick them yourself onto the gtk-2-18 branch ? I'll probably do
the release Monday afternoon, so you've got the rest of the weekend to
do it...

Matthias