on replacing GTK_WIDGET_* with gtk_widget_get_* INSIDE gtk+

Hi;

recently there's been a flood of changes in gtk+ where *internal* uses
of GTK_WIDGET_* macros accessing the widget flags were replaced by the
new public accessors. Why is that? I thought the GSEAL work was intended
to only seal *outside* access to the flags, while library-internal code
could continue to use the shortcuts macros. These changes mean that
every time I rebase my gtk tree, I have some patches that fail to apply
because of this; I guess I'm not the only one that this is happening
to!

Regards,
	Christian