Re: Ige-mac-integration: New version with Cocoa interface available.

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 4:07 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:

>> Will this be merged in GTK+ itself with the impending GtkApplication
>> class?
>
> That's up to the Gtk developers. I expect that a future version will derive GtkOSXApplication from either GApplication or GtkApplication when those become available. It presently derived directly from GObject.

Not really. Its up to you and us working together on making this
happen... therefore, I'd love to hear some comments from you or other
OS X developers on the GApplication branch:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/glib/?h=wip/gapplication

and how well it will fit with what you have.