gdbus-binding-tool

Hey,

I've been working on a C code generator targeting the GDBus API. See

 http://people.freedesktop.org/~david/gdbus-binding-tool-20100519/

for the man page (which documents the tool) as well as GTK-Doc
documented APIs of generated code for example interfaces. The tool is
very similar to eggdbus-binding-tool except that it doesn't do a lot
of the type-mapping and doc handling (which was a bit too extreme
anyway).

Either way, I'm thinking we want to include this in GLib along with a
disclaimer that the API / semantics of the generated code may change
in future versions of GLib. Once we're happy with the code generator,
we can remove this restriction.

The code is currently hosted here

 http://cgit.freedesktop.org/~david/gdbus-binding-tool/

My plan is to actually port some real things (udisks,
gnome-disk-utility, polkit, maybe the monitor part of gvfs) to use
this code generator.

     David