Re: XI2 branch ready for review (xi2-for-master)

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 10:29 AM, Carlos Garnacho <carlosg gnome org> wrote:

> So, reviewing and comments are most welcome :)

I've started to look over the branch, and so far things look great to
me. Here are a few trivial things that I've noticed. I'll push fixes
for those later:

* There are some "index" arguments in gdkdevice.h. They should be
renamed to index_ to avoid trouble with lesser system headers...

* The GDK_MULTIDEVICE_SAFE should be documented in the section on
'compiling GTK+ applications' (look for GDK_MULTIHEAD_SAFE there).

* gtk_device_grab_add/remove are missing from the docs.

* The docs for gdk_enable_multidevice should state that it needs to be
called before initializing GDK

* It would be good if the GdkDeviceType docs had a link to the
conceptual explanation of the types in the GdkDevice intro

* gdk_display_list_devices docs should state what kind of devices are
listed - master, slave, both. Or should that function be deprecated in
the first place ?

* Is there any reason why the device_grab api is in gdk.h, not gdkdevice.h ?

The one bigger concern I have is the grab-notify handling in GTK+ with
the device-specific grabs.
It wasn't immediately obvious that that does the right thing if there
are grabs for different devices in the stack. But maybe I just haven't
stared long enough at the code yet.

Matthias