Re: GLib without ipv6?

18 ноября 2010 г. 23:10 пользователь Dan Winship <danw gnome org> написал:
On 11/18/2010 12:32 PM, laborer2008 laborer wrote:
> Hello All
>
> It is possible?
> I build glib for embedded(with uClibc and disabled ipv6 support) and
> found the following errors. Option to disable ipv6 in glib configure
> script i did not find.

Right. You should build uClibc with IPv6 support. The IPv4ocalypse is nigh.

-- Dan

I do not need network support for glib and Internet Protocol respectively. I am now build glib only for midnight commander.
For embedded systems support for such things as IPv6 - this is unnecessary overhead. And many GNU-tools provide the ability to turn it off.