Writable array returned from gtk_tree_path_get_indices()

Is the integer array returned from gtk_tree_path_get_indices() writable
by design? Or should it be treated as readonly?

Some stuff like GtkTreeModelSort and GtkTreeModelFilter write to this
index array, but those may be liberties taken by gtk+ internally.

Perhaps we would change the return values for the following to 'const
gint*':

gtk_tree_path_get_indices ()
gtk_tree_path_get_indices_with_depth ()

If not by design, I'll file a bug, and patch.

Cheers,

Stef