New rule

How about, if you plan to break API, it's mandatory to write entries
in the migration guide. Heck, even a quick email to the mailing list
explaining how to convert code might be nice.

I'm getting really tired from people changing big parts of the API a
few days before release, and then release teams expecting developers
to produce tarballs that actually work. gtk-2.91.1 is broken for
GtkComboBoxText, and gtk git master is broken for any GtkApplication
using application. libnotify just changed API in a major way, which
means we can't even use old tarballs until everything settles down.
devhelp won't compile, so we can't even use the viewer application.

Could somebody please port all my projects. I've got better things to
do than re-port all my stuff without a migration document. Again.

Richard