Re: Language Bindings Update for Website

Hello all,

2010/10/25 Martyn Russell <martyn lanedo com>:
> On 25/10/10 19:45, Murray Cumming wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 2010-10-25 at 09:36 +0100, Martyn Russell wrote:

>> That shows vala and Javascript as an "Official GNOME Binding",
>> presumably meaning an official GNOME Platform Binding. But they are not:
>> http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/Bindings
>
> I will change the "officially gnome" part on the site unless there are any
> objections?

I do not know how is the situation with the moduleset reorganization,
but I think JavaScript is a official binding as seed is already part
of the bindings moduleset [1] and gjs was accepted in the last cycle
[2]

About Vala is already a external dependency [3], but I'm not very sure
if It's enough.

Regards

[1] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/Bindings
[2] http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/Desktop