Re: Website proposal for usability

I have a simple question. Should I merge in changes from gtk-web as
they come, or should all the website content be updated in one fell
swoop when it is planned to move the website over?

It seems like some of the changes can be merged already without
affecting the style that will make it easy to switch over later.

Also, on the language bindings page, the alt text for the check image
in FreeBASIC version 2.8 is set to 'unsupported' even though it uses
the checked checkbox meaning it is supported. That's confusing and
would be incorrect for people who can't load images. Just thought I
would mention that :)

Devin Samarin