Re: Killed "size-request" [was Re: 3.0 refactoring issues]

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 3:03 AM, Tristan Van Berkom
<tristanvb openismus com> wrote:

>> Current state is that all size_request vfuncs in GTK+ except
>> for the one on GtkWidgetClass has been removed, "size-request"
>> signal and vfunc is to be considered deprecated but as Matthias
>> mentioned we cant use #ifdef deprecation guards.

Actually, I've since realized that we can do

#ifndef GTK_DISABLE_DEPRECATED
 void (*size_request) (GtkWidget *widget, GtkRequisition *requisition);
#else
gpointer no_more_size_request;
#endif

This is what I am currently useing to find size_request users
throughout my jhbuild tree.