Re: questions re: aux info, size request

Hi,

Just thinking, in the new GtkSizeRequest world it's probably more
useful to set natural size than minimum size.

With Clutter, what we often find ourselves wanting to do at litl is
"set natural size, clamping it to be larger than minimum size"

So for example setting natural size to 0 would mean "set natural size
equal to minimum size"

Setting natural width to 100 would be "100, or as small as possible
without breaking the widget"

This would provide the "set a size manually, but don't break the
widget" functionality.

Anyhow: it would be a shame to ship the "ignore set size request
smaller than min size" by accident. Should I open a bug? Or should I
change (and document) set_size_request to "increase only"?

Havoc