Re: padding cleanup

On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Matthias Clasen
<matthias clasen gmail com> wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 11, 2010 at 8:12 PM, Havoc Pennington <hp pobox com> wrote:

> One oddity I noticed is that in the branch, the label of buttons seems
> to move when the button goes from insensitive to sensitive, or the
> other way. One easy place to see this is the 'assistant' demo in
> gtk3-demo, where the 'Forward' button changes sensitivity if you type
> in the entry.

Turns out this is unrelated to your branch. I've bisected this to

commit ccacd3a46aa5e3a5c50841bc86a007b4cf8bca2d
Author: Benjamin Otte <otte redhat com>
Date:   Sat Aug 7 02:14:10 2010 +0200

    style: Apply same matrix conversion as gdk_draw_layout() did

    This is only necessary for GtkLabel with an angle set as no other widget
    rotates text.
    Note that the label code does not need these adjustments as those paths
    are only taken when the label is not rotated.

Benjamin, can you have a look at this ?