Re: Patch to detect and obbey .hidden files

Le mercredi 15 septembre 2010 à 15:55 -0300, Daniel Morais a écrit :
> Hello people,
>
> I made a little patch to GTK to make .hidden files to be read and
> consequently hide the listed files inside it when "Show Hidden Files"
> is not marked. Most of the code was taken from Nautilus, with minor
> changes to suit the gtk coding style. I'd be glad if you take this in
> consideration.
>
> http://pastebin.com/Uq3DTKwQ
Hi!

Thanks for the patch, this would be a nice addition IMO. But please file
a bug in Bugzilla and attach the patch there: it's the general workflow
for patches. This way you'll ensure the appropriate people will be
notified, and the review of the patch will be easier.

Regards