Re: Glib: a Win32 discussion

i think that this message was too long and contained too many issues.
i believe you'll get more traction if you:

    (a) divide the issues
I wanted to do that but they are all pretty inter-related. I guess the discussion on gstdio could be separate.

    (c) attach fixes where applicable
Before I spend time making changes I want to get "permission" from the people that are ultimately going to be responsible for committing the fixes. I've wasted too many hours of my life in the past working my ass off on a patch set only to have it rejected by the maintainers because it disagreed with some underlying philosophy. Since I am new to this list and don't know you guys that well I figured I would wait for the maintainers to give me a go/no go before I started doing real work.

Kean