Re: GLIB, libffi and Windows

Hi Kean (and list),

I have asked on IRC few weeks ago regarding the inclusion of libFFI in the
GLib sources, but the response that I receive is that there is no plans
(at least at that time) to include the libFFI sources in the GLib sources,
and that was from one of the core devs, AFAICT.

So it seems like that one needs to compile libFFI on Windows beforehand
using MinGW/MSYS(for GCC users) or mozilla-build (for MSVC users, libFFI
3.0.10rcx+).  Let me know if one needs help building it with MSVC though-
the 2.29.x GObject VS project has a build-time dependency on libFFI
(libFFI is built as a static .lib on MSVC).

All the best, and God bless.