Re: Merged "treemodel-fix" branch

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011 21:48 +0200, "Kristian Rietveld" <kris gtk org>
wrote:

> Unit testing
> ------------
> - All GtkTreeModel.* unit tests have been put into a single binary
> (named treemodel).
> - Many unit test clean ups, improvements and additions in order to be
> able to refactor parts of the code.

This sounds really great, Kris. Is there any chance the unit tests could
be made callable on other TreeModel implementations (eg., for use in
unit tests of other libraries). I have my own tests, but it would be
even better to use a set of tests written by somebody who really
understands what the requirements are.

Many thanks,

Ali.