Re: GVariant singletons

On Thu, 2011-12-08 at 11:30 +0000, Tim-Philipp Müller wrote:

> Yes, definitely. We also maintain GLib/GObject suppressions in GStreamer
> for our unit tests, would be nice if we could just use an installed
> suppression file instead.

Came up on gtk-app-devel-list not to long ago;
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2011-November/msg00058.html
I asked what the best location to install the suppression files would
be? Perhaps

        /usr/share/suppression/glib.sup
        /usr/share/suppression/gtk.sup
        /usr/share/suppression/pango.sup

Obviously if there's actually a convention as to where valgrind looks
for such files then we'd want to install them there...

AfC
Sydney