Re: Announce: glib-jsonrpc

I've been writing a JSON-RPC library but it went on hold due to school.
It's not up on a public git repo right now but it's a tad more feature
complete than yours. I was working on supporting all encodings when I
last left off.

On Tue, 2011-12-27 at 06:52 +0200, Dov Grobgeld wrote:
> I created jsonrpc client/server (http://json-rpc.org/) library through
> glib/gio for remote controlling my application. It is available at:
>
> https://github.com/dov/glib-jsonrpc
>
> Comments and contributions are welcome.
>
> Regards,
> Dov

One thing that's indispensible for JSON-RPC is async calls. Regardless
of whether you want to collaborate on this, you really need async
methods.