Re: 3.0: remove client messages

Hi Benjamin,

Le lundi 31 janvier 2011, à 07:13 +0100, Benjamin Otte a écrit :
> Hey,
>
> I intend to remove the following things from GDK on my quest to get
> rid of GdkNativeWindow.

Cool stuff, nice to see more cleaning, etc.

But in the future, could we avoid breaking API on the day where a
release is due? :-)

Otherwise, we usually end up with tarballs that still use the old API,
which is a nightmare for the release team, but also for downstreams that
follow the development cycle closely.

FYI, this broke the tray code in gnome-shell & gnome-panel; I fixed that
in git.

Cheers,

Vincent

--