Re: Updated GTK+ 2.24.5 binaries (and bundle)

W dniu 12 lipca 2011 19:17 użytkownik Dieter Verfaillie
<dieterv optionexplicit be> napisał:
> Fair enough, using a custom build tool on Windows is your choice,
> not mine ;)

Maybe I wasn't clear enough. I worked on *getting rid* of this
Windows-only build tool, but didn't succeed yet. FWIW, Waf appears to
work best for me.

> Also msys-perl has been updated. Check this thread:
> http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gnu.mingw.user/36263
> There a good chance most intltool vs (Active)Perl hacks/workarounds
> described all over the net to get a working MinGW/MSYS build system
> for the GNOME platform going are no longer valid.

Looking at the timestamp of the message, it looks like I last tried
building Glib from a source checkout some time before this updated
Perl was released, so my information was outdated.

Regards, Krzysztof