Re: gtk+ win32 binaries

On 25 March 2011 23:37, Pedro Santos <p_daniel_santos hotmail com> wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Since the past six months I've actively used gtk+ and I noticed some lag
> between the source release and win32 binary builds. Because of this, I've to
> build gtk+ myself in order to use the most recent distribution. So, I'm
> wondering if I can give you some help building win32 binaries, in order to
> reduce this lag. I use MinGW to build my win32 binaries. I haven't tried to
> build win64 binaries but I could do some tests and possibly contribute with
> win64 too. Please let me know if I could help. Pardon me if I'm contacting
> in the wrong place. If this is the case please point me in the right
> direction.

Hello Pedro,

Thanks a lot for your help!
All the resources about the windows backend development are here [1]
Feel free to improve it if you want.

The former windows maintainer doesnt have time anymore [2] to do the
windows binaries, so any help is very welcomed

Regards

[1]  http://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/Win32
[2] http://tml-blog.blogspot.com/2011/03/gtk-on-windows-i-am-not-really-doing-it.html

--