Re: Trimming gdk-pixbuf repository

On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 11:09:11AM +0100, Alberto Ruiz wrote:
> In any case, what worries me the most is bandwidth usage (though I
> don't have any numbers), it seems weird to me that we are moving away
> from tar.gz/bz2 to save bandwidth and still we waste so much bandwidth
> cloning gtk3/2/gdk-pixbuf

I agree, but we still need a Git expert. I can also just do it and put
the old repository in the archive section, but current status is
'unsure' regarding implications.

If someone[1] says that they're pretty confident that it doesn't have any
drawbacks, then I can proceed.

Olav

[1] or someone finds someone