Re: gtk-2-24-win32 branch update

On Wed, Nov 02, 2011 at 04:59:17PM +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> The gtk-2-24-win32 branch is now in a pretty good state. I fixed a lot
> of bugs from bugzilla and stuff from dieters testing
> (https://live.gnome.org/GTK%2B/Win32/test-gtk-2-24-win32).

Thanks a lot! Especially for fixing tablet support. It has seen a bit of
user testing with MyPaint already.  Early conclusion: win32 tablet support
(and the win32 port in general) finally just works as it should again.  No
need to use ancient gtk+ versions any more.

If you are looking for more bugs to fix, there seems to be one that is
specific to Hanvon graphic tablets. It might be a regression:
https://gna.org/bugs/?18944

Cheers!
Martin Renold