Change in GtkTextView sizing behaviour between and Gtk 2.24.6

Hi guys,

I've got a bug filed against gEDA/gschem, which I can reproduce here on
Ubuntu Oneiric, in that it seems the GTK text view widget we use for
property editing is rendered at zero height with GTK 2.24.6.

Looking at our code, it appears we don't request a minimum height
(presumably a bug on our part), however this _used_ to work with earlier
GTK releases.

Just out of curiosity, I was wondering whether anyone happened to know
the change which may have caused this. Was there a bug which got fixed
that previously kept GtkTextView widgets a minimum size, or allocated a
particular minimum size to a GtkScrolledWindow widget (which our text
view is packed in)?

Best regards,

Peter Clifton