Re: Severe treeview performance regression (Gtk2 -> gtk3)

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 09:45:10PM +0100, Lionel Landwerlin wrote:
> GtkList isn't based on treeview AFAIK

Please look at the source code before making such remarks.

Anyway, I was about to note that I observed the Gtk+3 version to be
faster (both version from Fedora 15 packages).  But then I realized that
while Gtk+3 uses the default theme the Gtk+2 theme is Glider.  After
fixing that the subjective performance was pretty much the same.

Yeti