Re: Alt and Command keys in the quartz backend

On Tue, 2011-09-06 at 16:38 -0700, John Ralls wrote:
> On Sep 6, 2011, at 3:46 PM, Michael Natterer wrote:
> >
> > And just to finally say it, please spare us this aggressive undertone.
>
> I quit.

That was certainly not my intention, and I'm sorry if I was maybe too
harsh, but as a matter of fact your constant questioning had a tone
of "do you have any clue whatsoever at all" between the lines, and
as you may have noticed, I avoided answering these questions in order
to keep the thread sane.

So now that we have properly insulted each other, can we go back
to just discussing the matter at hand please?

--Mitch