Re: _wstat on Windows (actually stat stuff in general)

user. The ordinary user is unlikely to create any symlinks, and I'm
not even sure that _wstat would be called when selecting the linked
file for opening in the file chooser.
Forget about a file chooser. I want to write a utility. I want to be able to stat files and get their sizes to display how many bytes the files in a directory uses. How do I do that with a broken _wstat? Or, I want to *write* a file chooser. I want to be able to display how many bytes a file is. A file happens to be a symlink. How do I do that with a broken _wstat?