Re: Two questions: GTK for visually impaired. Windows gtk bundle for apps guidance.

В Втр, 10/04/2012 в 23:46 +0200, Jernej Simončič пишет:
> On Wed, 11 Apr 2012 06:18:47 +0900, Evgeniy Philippov wrote:
>
> >> 2. Current stable Pidgin uses gtk+-bundle_2.14.7-20090119_win32 under
> >> Windows.
> > I haven't made myself clear enough. I want to program and change GTK+,
> > not only Pidgin. I already have full source for Pidgin and all of its
> > dependencies including the binary version GTK Windows bundle. So I need
> > also the source code version of GTK Windows bundle.
>
> That bundle is ancient - you should instead work with the current release,
> which for GTK+ is 2.24.10. The source code for GTK+ is available from
> www.gtk.org, but it might be easier to just use the download-mingw-rpm
> script from <https://github.com/mkbosmans/download-mingw-rpm> to download
> the latest binaries and sources from the OpenSuSE build service.

The `README' for this script tells: `The download-mingw-rpm.py script
makes it easy to download compiled binaries from the windows:mingw[1]
project on the OpenSUSE Build Service.' I don't actually need compiled
binaries very much so I'll use it as a secondary script I think. Thanks.
There is no mention for downloading sources in the script's README. If
it can be used for sources, please enlighten me with some tips and usage
examples. If that's not hard of course.

WBR,
Evgeniy