Re: About making public gtk accessibility headers

hi;

On 7 August 2012 09:49, Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com> wrote:
> This thread didn't take too much attention, but I assume that it is due
> the post-GUADEC back-to-home trip. Anyway, I want to add some extra
> information here.

> So the options are:
>   a) Make gtk accessibility headers public (my preferred option)

this would obviously be the preferred option, from the perspective of
third party developers; it obviously adds constraints on the whole
accessibility API, but if it removes the need to create hacks inside
gtk+ to allow third party code to make custom widgets accessible then
it's a reasonable burden.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--