Python3 + gtk3 on windows

Hi,

I really need python3 + gtk3 working on Windows.  I don't
expect my needing it to make thing happen, however.

I've finally turned up some useful information in the archive
for this list.  I've downloaded the gtk+ and pygobject binaries
from

http://optionexplicit.be/projects/gnome-windows/GTK+3/

and also installed python 3.2 using the msi installer on the
Python site.  But I don't know where to copy the gtk+ and
pygobject files to the right places to make it all work.

Can someone tell me what to do?

Also, what still needs to be done before the win32 build
is considered stable and will be made available through
gtk.org?  I'm quite happy to help with bug reports/testing.